Best known as: Star of Disney's animated film The Little Mermaid
Ariel is the central character in Disney's animated feature The Little Mermaid, a huge hit in 1989. Ariel is rebellious, curious, cheerful, compassionate and wears a seashell bikini, a combination which made her both a family favorite and an Internet celebrity. The movie was followed by a television series that ran two seasons (1992-1994) and a direct-to-video sequel, The Little Mermaid: Return to the Sea (2000). The original movie (and Ariel herself) are based loosely on Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale of the same name.
Copyright © 1998-2015 by Who2?, LLC. All rights reserved.
More on Ariel from Fact Monster:
- Ariel, in astronomy - Ariel Ariel , in astronomy, one of the moons, or natural satellites, of Uranus.
- Ariel, in the Bible - Ariel Ariel , in the Bible, aide of Ezra. In two other passages AV calls them “lionlike ...
- Ariel - Biography of Ariel, Star of Disney's animated film The Little Mermaid
- Israel - Find information on Israel – geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.|Information on Israel — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- 2003 World History - 2003 World History George W. Bush (1946– ) Saddam Hussein (1937– ) INA/Reuters/Archive ...