Carolyn Bessette KennedyPolitical Relative
Born: 7 January 1966
Died: 16 July 1999 (airplane crash )
Birthplace: White Plains,
Best known as: Wife of John F. Kennedy Jr.
Carolyn Bessette became part of one of America's best-known families when she married John F. Kennedy Jr.
in 1996. Bessette grew up in Connecticut and graduated from Boston University in 1988. An occasional model, she eventually became a publicist for fashion designer Calvin Klein
in New York City, where she met Kennedy. Bessette and Kennedy were married on 21 September 1996 on Cumberland Island, Georgia. The couple, along with Bessette's older sister Lauren Bessette, were killed when a small airplane piloted by Kennedy crashed near Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts on 16 July 1999.
Bessette is sometimes confused with her sister-in-law, Caroline Kennedy.
Copyright © 1998-2015 by Who2?, LLC. All rights reserved.
More on Carolyn Bessette Kennedy from Fact Monster:
- Carolyn Bessette Kennedy - Carolyn Bessette Kennedy fashion publicist, socialite Born: 1/7/1966 Birthplace: White Plains, N.Y. ...
- John F. Kennedy, Jr. - The Life and Times of JFK, Jr. July 16 marks the anniversary of Kennedy's tragic plane crash by ...
- Kennedy Tragedies Timeline - Timeline of Kennedy Tragedies by Beth Rowen 1940s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 1941 Rosemary ...
- John F. Kennedy, Jr., Remembered - John F. Kennedy, Jr., Remembered Reactions of friends, family, and public figures by Beth Rowen ...
- Carolyn Bessette Kennedy - Biography of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Wife of John F. Kennedy Jr.