Faith HillCountry Singer
Born: 21 September 1967
Birthplace: Star, Mississippi
Best known as: Tim McGraw's wife and singer of "Wild One"
Faith Hill hit the scene in 1994, with her debut album Take Me As I Am
and its no. 1 single, "Wild One." Her second album, It Matters To Me
was another hit, and Hill garnered awards and praise from the country music industry. By the late '90s she was making it on the pop charts with hits such as "Breathe" and "The Way You Love Me" (from the Grammy-winning 1999 album Breathe
). She also began recording duets with her husband, country music star Tim McGraw
, and her magazine-friendly looks -- blonde and thin -- made her a top celebrity. She "returned" to country with 2005's Fireflies
and had a hit with "Mississippi Girl," and in 2006 Hill and McGraw had a hugely successful concert tour. She released a Christmas album in 2008, Joy to the World
She and McGraw married in 1996 and have three children.
Copyright © 1998-2015 by Who2?, LLC. All rights reserved.
More on Faith Hill from Fact Monster:
- Faith Hill - Faith Hill country-pop singer Born: 9/21/1967 Birthplace: Jackson, Mississippi Hill's ability ...
- Faith Hill - Biography of Faith Hill, Tim McGraw's wife and singer of "Wild One"
- 1998 CMA Awards - 1998 CMA Awards The 32nd Annual Country Music Association Awards were presented September 23, 1998 ...
- 2000 CMA Awards - 2000 CMA Awards The 34th Annual Country Music Association Awards were presented October 4 at ...
- 1997 CMA Awards - 1997 CMA Awards The 31st Annual Country Music Association Awards were presented September 24, 1997 ...