You are correct!
From our dictionary:
Pronunciation: (ku-rEn'), [key]
1. (of a vehicle) to lean, sway, or tip to one side while in motion: The car careened around the corner.
2. (of a ship) to heel over or list.
3. career (def. 7).
4. South Midland U.S.to lean or bend away from the vertical position: The barn was careening a little.
1. to cause (a ship) to lie over on a side, as for repairs or cleaning; heave down.
2. to clean or repair (a ship lying on its side for the purpose).
3. to cause (a ship) to heel over or list, as by the force of a beam wind.
1. a careening.
2. Naut.the position of a careened ship.
Yesterday's Word Quiz
Tomorrow's Word Quiz
Advanced Word Quiz