- Another name for a gas.
- Providing an opening for the discharge
of gases or the relief of pressure.
- Resistance of a substance to
- A substance which is easily
- To make volatile; to cause to pass off
- A unit of electrical potential.
- The space occupied by a mass.
- The process for changing rubber from a
weak material into a hard, strong material, usually by heating with
Glossary created by David Shaw (Madison Area Technical College) for The Chemistry Place.
Information Please® Chemistry Place, ©2005 Pearson Education, Inc. All Rights Reserved.