(A). A “tuck in,” or feast which swells out the paunch.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Blow out from Fact Monster:
- Weather: What's in a Name? - Weather What's in a Name? Weather Going in Circles Feeling the Pressure High Points and Low ...
- Making Wishes - Making Wishes The ancient Greeks threw coins in their wells, hoping to keep the wells from running ...
- John Travolta - Biography of John Travolta, The star of Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction
- Easter Symbols and Traditions - Easter traditions and symbols including eggs, bunnies, and parades.
- solar wind - solar wind solar wind, stream of ionized hydrogen—protons and electrons—with an 8% ...