Break with One
(To). To cease from intercourse.
“What cause have I given him to break with me?” —Florence Marryat.
Hidden danger at hand. Breakers in the open sea always announce
sunken rocks, sandbanks, etc.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Break with One from Fact Monster:
- fallacy - fallacy fallacy, in logic, a term used to characterize an invalid argument. Strictly speaking, it ...
- cyclopropane - cyclopropane cyclopropane, C3H6, a gaseous hydrocarbon. It is a cyclic alkane, its three carbon ...
- Bee Movie - Starring Jerry Seinfeld, Renee Zellweger, Matthew Broderick, John Goodman, Chris Rock
- aromatic compound - aromatic compound aromatic compound, any of a large class of compounds that includes benzene and ...
- The Infoplease Crossword Puzzle: Vanquishers & Villains - by Kelly Ann Buchanan Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle! Click "Reveal" for ...