The ancient name of Wales, the land of the Cimbri or Cymry.
“Cambria's fatal day.”
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Cambria from Fact Monster:
- Cambria - Cambria Cambria [Latinized form of Welsh Cymry=Welshmen], ancient name of Wales.
- - Can't read file pennsylvania/cambria-county/default.html
- George M. WERTZ - WERTZ, George M. (1856—1928) WERTZ, George M., a Representative from Pennsylvania; born near ...
- John Irving WHALLEY - WHALLEY, John Irving (1902—1980) WHALLEY, John Irving, a Representative from Pennsylvania; ...
- Harve TIBBOTT - TIBBOTT, Harve (1885—1969) TIBBOTT, Harve, a Representative from Pennsylvania; born near ...