A faultless cube. A truly good man; a regular brick. (See
O g wz alhqwz agaqoz kai teragwuoz aueu yogou —Aristotle:
Nicomachean Ethics, i. 11, sec. 11.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Cube from Fact Monster:
- cube - cube cube, in geometry, regular solid bounded by six equal squares. All adjacent faces of a cube ...
- Ice Cube - Ice Cube (O'Shea Jackson) musician, actor Born: 6/15/1969 Birthplace: Los Angeles Rap singer ...
- duplication of the cube - duplication of the cube: duplication of the cube: see geometric problems of antiquity.
- Ice Cube - Biography of Ice Cube, Rap's NWA co-founder and movie star of Barbershop
- geometric problems of antiquity - geometric problems of antiquity geometric problems of antiquity, three famous problems involving ...