(1) St. Philip the Apostle is said to have destroyed a huge dragon at Hierapolis, in Phrygia. (2) St. Martha killed the terrible dragon called Tarasque at Aix (la Chapelle).
(3) St. Florent killed a dragon which haunted the Loire.
(4) St. Cado, St. Maudet, and St. Paul did similar feats in Brittany.
(5) St. Keyne of Cornwall slew a dragon.
(6) St. Michael, St. George, St. Margaret, Pope Sylvester, St. Samson (Archbishop of Dol), Donatus (fourth century), St. Clement of Metz, and many others, killed dragons.
(7) St. Romain of Rouen destroyed the huge dragon called La Gargouille, which ravaged the Seine.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Dragon Slayers from Fact Monster: