Well, it is none so dusty, or Not so dusty. I don't call
it bad; rather smart. Here dusty is the opposite of neat,
and neat = spruce. “None so dusty” or “Not so dusty” means therefore, Not so unspruce, or rather smart.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Dusty from Fact Monster:
- heaves - heaves heaves, chronic pulmonary emphysema in horses. Heaves is characterized by the disruption of ...
- Olympic Preview: Table Tennis - 2008 Summer Olympics table tennis
- The Leonid Meteor Shower - The Leonid meteor shower is a barrage of shooting stars that appears every year on or about November 17.
- thirst - thirst thirst, sensation indicating the body's need for water. Dry or salty food and dry, dusty ...
- Armenia, country, Asia: Land and People - Land and People The landlocked country, a region of extinct volcanoes and rugged mountains, has an ...