(To). You cannot fare well but you must cry out roast
meat. Don't blazon your good fortune on the house-top. “Sorex
suo perit indicio.” Terence has the same idea: “Egomet meo
indicio miser, quasi sorex, hodie pemi.” (Eunuchus, v. 7,
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Fare Well from Fact Monster:
- Pedro Santana - Santana, Pedro Santana, Pedro , 1801–64, president of the Dominican Republic (1844–48, ...
- bobsledding - bobsledding bobsledding, winter sport in which a bobsled—a partially enclosed vehicle with ...
- Cyndi Lauper - Cyndi Lauper musician, singer Born: 6/22/1953 Birthplace: Queens, New York Pop/rock singer and ...
- Winter Olympics: Freestyle Skiing - Preview of the Olympic event freestyle skiing
- Gorillaz - Biography of Gorillaz, Cartoon singers of "Clint Eastwood"