(The). (See Calvinism.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Five Points from Fact Monster:
- carambola - carambola carambola , orange fleshy fruit of Averrhoa carambola, a small shrub in the wood sorrel ...
- Olympic Preview: Beach Volleyball - 2008 Summer Olympics beach volleyball
- euchre - euchre euchre , card game, played usually by four persons (two sets of partners). The game ...
- Joanna Troutman - Joanna Troutman Johanna designer of the first Texas flag Born: 2/19/1818 Birthplace: Crawford ...
- ECHINODERMS - Starfish, brittle stars, sea urchins, and sea cucumbers all belong to the family of echinoderms. These slow-moving, headless invertebrates are the onl