Alfonso VIII. (or IX.) of Leon, “The Noble and Good.” (1158-1214.)
Douglas (The good Sir James), Bruce's friend, died 1330.
Jean II. of France, le Bon. (1319, 1350-1364.)
Jean III., Duc de Bourgogne. (1286, 1312-1341.) Jean of Brittany,
“The Good and Wise.” (1287, 1389-1442.) Philippe III., Duc de
Bourgogne, (1396, 1419-1467.)
Réné, called The Good King Réné, titular King of Naples.
(1439-1452.) Richard II., Duc de Normandie (996-1026.)
Richard de Beauchamp, twelfth Earl of Warwick, Regent of France.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Good from Fact Monster:
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. - Cuba Gooding, Jr. actor Born: 1/2/1968 Birthplace: Bronx, New York Talented actor who stole the ...
- John Paul Goode - Goode, John Paul Goode, John Paul , 1862–1932, American geographer and cartographer, b. ...
- James Isaac Good - Good, James Isaac Good, James Isaac, 1850–1924, American clergyman of the German Reformed ...
- Philip the Good - Philip the Good Philip the Good, 1396–1467, duke of Burgundy (1419–67); son of Duke ...
- Feeling Good - Feeling Good Your body and your mind are totally connected. Here are some of the things you can do ...