(I). A peculiarity of the natives of New England, U.S.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Guess from Fact Monster:
- George Guess - Guess, George: Guess, George: see Sequoyah.
- Math: Flashcards, multiplication, fractions, conversions, measurement - Build your skills with math flashcards and learn more about roman numerals, prime numbers, metric conversions, multiplication, factorials, factors, fractions, and all about money.
- Alamoth - Alamoth Alamoth , in the Bible, musical term, unknown in meaning, although some have guessed ...
- Victoria Silvstedt - Biography of Victoria Silvstedt, Guess model and former Miss Sweden
- Megan Ewing - Biography of Megan Ewing, Hazel-eyed teen Guess model