Geronimo Amelunghi, Il Gobo di Pisa (sixteenth century).
Andre'a Solari, the Italian painter, Del Gobbo (1470-1527).
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Humpback from Fact Monster:
- hunchback - hunchback hunchback, abnormal outward curvature of the spine in the thoracic region. It is also ...
- humpback - humpback: humpback: see hunchback.
- Analogy Quiz - (What is an analogy?) HUMPBACK : WHALE :: winter : _____ Hint snowy summer season Word Quiz ...
- Alan Hovhaness - Hovhaness, Alan Hovhaness, Alan , 1911–2000, American composer, b. Somerville, Mass., as Alan ...
- Dolphins and Whales 3D: Tribes of the Ocean - Starring Daryl Hannah, Jean-Michel Cousteau