A javelin with which the Easterns exercise. (Turkish and
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Jereed from Fact Monster:
- Jere COOPER - COOPER, Jere (1893—1957) COOPER, Jere, a Representative from Tennessee; born on a farm near ...
- Jared - Jared Jared , in the Bible, father of Enoch. It is also spelled Jered.
- Robert Ashton EVERETT - EVERETT, Robert Ashton (1915—1969) EVERETT, Robert Ashton, a Representative from Tennessee; ...
- Ice Hockey - Ice Hockey Medal breakdown (2 events): Two medals— Finland (0-0-2); One medal— Czech ...
- Members of Congress: Tennessee - Biographies of United States senators and representatives from Tennessee