Crooked. (Erse kaam, squmteyed.) Clean Kam, perverted into Kim Kam, means wholly awry, clean from the
“This is clean kam—merely awry.”
Shakespeare: Coriolanus, iii. 1.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Kam from Fact Monster:
- Bruce Lee - Biographies and images of Brandon and Bruce Lee.
- Pride and Prejudice (2003) - Starring Kam Heskin, Lucila Sola, Orlando Seale, Kelly Stables, Honor Bliss
- Aircraft Crashes - Aircraft Crashes (See also Terrorist Attacks.) 1921 Aug. 24, England: British dirigible AR-2 broke ...
- PROFILES - Dinosaur fossils have been found all over the world, and more are being found all the time. Each time a new fossil is examined by a palaeontologist or
- Afghanistan - Afghanistan Profile: People, Government and Political Conditions, Economy, Foreign Relations, U.S.-Afghan Relations