(To). To continue, as, “to keep up a discussion;” to
maintain, as, “to keep up one's courage;” to continue pari passu,
as “Keep up with the rest.”
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Keep Up from Fact Monster:
- Why do people sleep? - Why do people sleep? We all need sleep to rest our brains and muscles and replenish our energy ...
- Khloe Kardashian - Biography of Khloe Kardashian, Co-star of the TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Kourtney Kardashian - Biography of Kourtney Kardashian, Co-star of the TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Nicknames for U.S. Soldiers - Nicknames for U.S. Soldiers “Jonny Rebel” A Confederate soldier during the Civil War. ...
- portcullis - portcullis portcullis , grating or framework of strong bars of wood or iron, sharp-pointed at their ...