Having a tile loose. Not quite of sound mind. The head being
the roof of the temple called the body.
Out on the loose.
Out on the spree; out of moral bounds.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Loose from Fact Monster:
- Suits on the Loose - Starring Brandon Beemer, Fred Dryer, Eric Edelstein, Alex Feldman, Eric 'Ty' Hodges II
- Goose on the Loose! - Starring Chevy Chase, Kari Matchett, James Purefoy, Joan Plowright, Tom Arnold
- Analogy Quiz - (What is an analogy?) TASTY : GROSS :: firm : _____ Hint solid loose ground Word Quiz Spelling Bee ...
- chiaroscuro - chiaroscuro chiaroscuro [Ital.,=light and dark], term once applied to an early method of printing ...
- senryu - senryu senryu , a Japanese poem structurally similar to the haiku but primarily concerned with ...