Man in Black
(The). Supposed to be Goldsmith's father. (Citizen of
the World.) Washington Irving has a tale with the same title.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Man in Black from Fact Monster:
- Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash country singer Born: 2/26/1932 Birthplace: Kingsland, Arkansas Grammy Award-winning ...
- Dale Earnhardt - Biography of Dale Earnhardt, Nascar's "The Intimidator"
- Robert Bly - Bly, Robert Bly, Robert, 1926–, American writer, translator, editor, and publisher, b. ...
- Johnny Cash - Biography of Johnny Cash, The singer of "Folsom Prison Blues"
- American-Indian Biographies—A to Z - Biographies of notable American Indians