or Quinbus Flestrin. So Gulliver was called Lilliput.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Man-Mountain from Fact Monster:
- Franconia Mountains - Franconia Mountains Franconia Mountains , range in the White Mts., N N.H., rising to 5,249 ft ...
- Old Man of the Mountain, in Islamic history - Old Man of the Mountain Old Man of the Mountain, in Islamic history: see Assassin.
- Old Man of the Mountain, rock formation, United States - Old Man of the Mountain Old Man of the Mountain, N.H.: see Franconia Mountains.
- Assassin - Assassin Assassin , European name for the member of a secret order of the Ismaili sect of Islam. ...
- This Day in History: May 3 - May 3 1937 Margaret Mitchell won the Pulitzer Prize in fiction for Gone With the Wind. 1948 The ...