or Moslemin. Plural of Mussulman, sometimes written
Mussulmans. The word is Turkish, and means true believer.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Moslem from Fact Monster:
- Moslem - Moslem: Moslem: see Muslim.
- Muslim - Muslim Muslim [Arab.,=one who surrenders (himself to God), an agent form of the verb of which Islam ...
- Yizhak Ben-Zvi - Ben-Zvi, Yizhak Ben-Zvi, Yizhak , 1884–1963, president of Israel (1952–63), b. Russia, ...
- This Day in History: March 19 - March 19 1853 During the Taiping Rebellion in China, the rebels captured Nanking and renamed it ...
- Encyclopedia: Islam - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Islam.