manuscript; MSS., manuscripts; generally applied to
literary works in penmanship. (Latin manuscriptum, that which is
written by the hand.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on MS from Fact Monster:
- Mississippi - Information on Mississippi — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- L - O - L - O link See hyperlink. Linux A UNIX®-like, open-source operating system developed primarily ...
- Lemony Snicket's Playlist - What songs does Lemony Snicket have on his iPod?
- George Bannatyne - Bannatyne, George Bannatyne, George , 1545–1608?, collector of Scottish poems. He compiled ...
- Michael C. BURGESS - BURGESS, Michael C. (1950—) BURGESS, Michael C., a Representative from Texas; born in ...