Name the Day
Fix the day of marriage.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Name the Day from Fact Monster:
- The Names of the Days of the Week - The Names of the Days of the Week Latin Old English English German French Italian Spanish Dies ...
- Months - Months Months are based roughly on the moon. A lunar month is 291/2 days, or the time from one new ...
- Calendars: Holidays, seasons, religious calendars, leap year, and daylight saving time - Calendar information, including ancient and religious calendars, major holidays, time zones, birthstones, astrological signs, hours, names, sundials, water clocks, and more.
- Holocaust Remembrance Day - Holocaust Remembrance Day Sunday, April 11, 2010, is a day of remembrance for six million Jews who ...
- Speaking of Language - Learn about languages: types, greetings, expressions, secret messages, phrasing, trivia, and much more.