There are numerous locutions to express this idea; as-
At the coming of the Coqueligrues (Rabelais: Pantagruel). At
the Latter Lammas. (See Lammas.)
On the Greek Calends (q.v.)
In the reign of Queen Dick. (See Dick.)
On St. Tib's'Eve. (See Tibs Eve.)
In a month of five Sundays. (In) la semaine des trois jeudis.
When two Fridays come together
When three Sundays come together
When Dover and Calais meet. (See Dover.)
When Dudnian and Ramehead meet. (See Dunman.)
When the world
When the Yellow River runs clear.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Never from Fact Monster:
- Ernie Nevers - Ernie Nevers Born: June 11, 1903 Football FB earned 11 letters in four sports at Stanford; played ...
- Nevers - Nevers Nevers , city (1991 pop. 43,889), capital of Nièvre dept., central France, on the ...
- Return to Never Land - Starring Jeff Bennett, Corey Burton, Harriet Owen, Kath Soucie, Lawrence Watson
- Lobster FAQ - Lobster FAQ Source: National Marine Fisheries Services' Northeast Fisheries Science Center How ...
- Nièvre - Nièvre Nièvre , department (1990 pop. 232,600), central France. Nevers is the capital.