(The). The head. For lmob.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Nob from Fact Monster:
- Nob - Nob Nob, in the Bible, religious center just N of Jerusalem. Saul had its inhabitants massacred.
- Doeg - Doeg Doeg , in the Bible, agent of Saul in the massacre at Nob. title of Psalm 52.
- Ahimelech - Ahimelech Ahimelech , in the Bible. 1. Priest at Nob, brother of, or perhaps the same as, Ahijah 2. ...
- San Francisco: Landmarks and Institutions - Landmarks and Institutions The city is renowned for its all-encompassing fogs; soaring bridges; ...
- Encyclopedia: Biblical Proper Names - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Biblical Proper Names.