(Maid of). Margaret, infant queen of Scotland. She was
the daughter of Eric II., King of Norway, and Margaret, daughter of
Alexander III. of Scotland. She never actually reigned, as she died on
her passage to Scotland in 1290.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Norway from Fact Monster:
- Dependencies of Norway - Dependencies of Norway Map of Svalbard Source: The World Factbook 2003 Svalbard (23,957 sq mi; ...
- Norway - Map of Norway & articles on flags, geography, history, statistics, disasters current events, and international relations.
- Norway - Information on Norway — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Easter Around the World - Easter Traditions in Various Countries
- Norway - Norway Norway, Nor. Norge, officially Kingdom of Norway, constitutional monarchy (2005 est. pop. ...