To take care of number one,
is to look after oneself, to seek one's own interest; to be
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Number One from Fact Monster:
- Roger Federer - Federer, Roger Federer, Roger, 1981–, Swiss tennis player, b. Basel. He was an outstanding ...
- What does it mean? - consecutive --Listen to the pronunciation: WAV format or AU format Which are consecutive numbers? ...
- number: The Complex Numbers - The Complex Numbers Numbers of the form z = x + yi, where x and y are real and i = , such as 8 + 7i ...
- The Fugees - The Fugees hip-hop group Hip-hop group that cleverly combines rap, R&B and reggae sounds. Their ...
- World News - News Headlines on Science, Technology, and Nature