On the Loose
Dissolute (which is dis-sohitus). “Living on the loose” is leading a dissolute life, or cut on the spree.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on On the Loose from Fact Monster:
- Suits on the Loose - Starring Brandon Beemer, Fred Dryer, Eric Edelstein, Alex Feldman, Eric 'Ty' Hodges II
- Goose on the Loose! - Starring Chevy Chase, Kari Matchett, James Purefoy, Joan Plowright, Tom Arnold
- Analogy Quiz - (What is an analogy?) TASTY : GROSS :: firm : _____ Hint solid loose ground Word Quiz Spelling Bee ...
- chiaroscuro - chiaroscuro chiaroscuro [Ital.,=light and dark], term once applied to an early method of printing ...
- senryu - senryu senryu , a Japanese poem structurally similar to the haiku but primarily concerned with ...