(The). Albert IV., Duke of Austria. (1377-1404.) (See Helena.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Patient from Fact Monster:
- Nancy Cruzan - Biography of Nancy Cruzan, The subject of Cruzan v. Missouri
- Terri Schiavo - Biography of Terri Schiavo, The brain-damaged woman at the center of the Schiavo legal case
- Karen Ann Quinlan - Biography of Karen Ann Quinlan, Controversial coma patient of the 1970s
- informed consent - informed consent informed consent, in medicine, a patient's written consent to a surgical or ...
- biofeedback - biofeedback biofeedback, method for learning to increase one's ability to control biological ...