The moon, sister of Phoebus.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Phoebe from Fact Monster:
- Phebe - Phebe Phebe or Phoebe, in the New Testament, deaconess at Cenchrea.
- flycatcher - flycatcher flycatcher, common name for various members of the Old World family Muscicapidae, ...
- phoebe, in zoology - phoebe phoebe, in zoology: see flycatcher.
- Phoebe, in astronomy - Phoebe Phoebe , in astronomy, one of the named moons, or natural satellites, of Saturn. Also known ...
- Phoebe, in the Bible - Phoebe Phoebe, in the Bible: see Phebe.