(Edgar Allan). The alias of Arthur Gordon Pym, the American
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Poe from Fact Monster:
- Edgar Allan Poe - Poe, Edgar Allan Poe, Edgar Allan, 1809–49, American poet, short-story writer, and critic, b. ...
- Edgar Allan Poe - Edgar Allan Poe poet, writer, critic Born: 1/19/1809 Birthplace: Boston Poet, short-story writer ...
- Ted POE - POE, Ted (1948—) POE, Ted, a Representative from Texas; born in Temple, Bell County, Tex., ...
- January 19 Birthdays: Edgar Allan Poe - January 19 birthdays: Edgar Allan Poe, Drea de Matteo, Jim Morris, Janis Joplin, Tippi Hedren, Patricia Highsmith, Dolly Parton, Henry Bessemer, Alexander Woollcott, Isaiah Thomas, James Watt, Paul Cezanne, Robert E. Lee
- Edgar Allan Poe: Assessment - Assessment Poe's literary executor, R. W. Griswold, overemphasized Poe's personal faults ...