A whole posse of men. A large number; a crowd. (See next
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Posse from Fact Monster:
- hue and cry - hue and cry hue and cry, formerly, in English law, pursuit of a criminal immediately after he had ...
- Bonnie Parker - Bonnie Parker robber, murderer Born: 10/1/1910 Birthplace: Rowena, Texas One half of the infamous ...
- Clyde Champion Barrow - Clyde Champion Barrow (Clyde Chesnut Barrow) robber, murderer Born: 3/21/1909 Birthplace: Telice, ...
- Kirk Douglas - Biography of Kirk Douglas, Dimple-chinned star of Spartacus
- Gorillaz - Biography of Gorillaz, Cartoon singers of "Clint Eastwood"