(A). Evil times.
Lay by something for a rainy day.
Save something against evil times.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Rainy Day from Fact Monster:
- Weather: Bring on the Rain - Weather Bring on the Rain Weather Bring on the Rain Droplet to Drop … How Rain Happens Types ...
- Family Trivia: Independence Day Quizzes - Try these quizzes about the 4th of July, Independence Day, and U.S. history for family game night or anytime you are looking for an activity to do with your children.|patriotic songs
- Nikki Giovanni - Biography of Nikki Giovanni, Poet who wrote "Ego-Tripping"
- Willie Nelson - Biography of Willie Nelson, Singer of "On the Road Again"
- Weather: Playing the Odds - Weather Playing the Odds Weather What Should I Wear? Playing the Odds Getting Down to Basics ...