(A). A loud, vulgar, unpolished speaker. A smooth-tongued
orator is called a “silver trumpet.”
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Ram's Horn from Fact Monster:
- Rosh Hashanah 2008 - Jewish New Year - Find information about Rosh Hashanah, including dates from 2008 to 2015, traditions, food, and more.
- Rambouillet sheep - Rambouillet sheep Rambouillet sheep , fine-wool breed developed in France from the Spanish Merino ...
- Merino sheep - Merino sheep Merino sheep , breed intermediate in body size having fine wool, developed in Spain. ...
- Rosh ha-Shanah - Rosh ha-Shanah Rosh ha-Shanah [Heb.,=head of the year], the Jewish New Year, also known as the ...
- Yom Kippur - Find information about Yom Kippur, including the date 2009 and 2010, explanations for Days of Awe, viddui (confessional), candles and a blessing, and more. Also find dates for other Jewish holidays.