(Latin). Respecting; in reference to; as, “re Brown,” in
reference to the case of Brown.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Re from Fact Monster:
- Ra, in Egyptian religion - Ra Ra or Re, in Egyptian religion, sun god, one of the most important gods of ancient Egypt. Ra was ...
- Reşiţa - Reşiţa Reşiţa , Hung. Resiczabánya, city (1990 pop. 110,519), W ...
- in re Gault - Gault, in re Gault, in re , case decided in 1967 by the U.S. Supreme Court. Fifteen-year-old Gerald ...
- Re, chemical symbol - Re Re, symbol for the element rhenium.
- Moral Re-Armament - Moral Re-Armament: Moral Re-Armament: see Buchman, Frank N. D.