(The). John Florio, the philologist, tutor to Prince
Henry; the Holofernes of Shakespeare. (1545-1625.)
The resolute doctor.
John Baconthorp (-1346). The most resolute doctor.
Guillaume Durandus de St. Pourcain (-1332).
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Resolute from Fact Monster:
- Resolution Island - Resolution Island Resolution Island, 387 sq mi (1,002 sq km), off SE Baffin Island, Canada, Nunavut ...
- New Year's Traditions - Auld Lang Syne and other New Year's customs
- Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions - Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, in U.S. history, resolutions ...
- Virginia Resolutions - Virginia Resolutions: Virginia Resolutions: see Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions.
- Foot Resolution - Foot Resolution Foot Resolution, offered in 1829 by Samuel Augustus Foot in the U.S. Senate. This ...