(The Red). William II. of England. (1056, 1087-1100.)
Otho II. of Germany; also called The Bloody. (955, 973-983.)
Gilbert de Clare, Earl of Gloucester, son-in-law of Edward I. (Slain
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Rufus from Fact Monster:
- Rufus - Rufus Rufus, in the New Testament. 1. Son of Simon of Cyrene. 2. Christian in Rome. Perhaps the ...
- Charles Rufus Morey - Morey, Charles Rufus Morey, Charles Rufus, 1877–1955, American art historian, b. Hastings, ...
- William Rufus Shafter - Shafter, William Rufus Shafter, William Rufus, 1835–1906, American general, b. Galesburg, ...
- Reading, Rufus Daniel Isaacs, 1st marquess of - Reading, Rufus Daniel Isaacs, 1st marquess of Reading, Rufus Daniel Isaacs, 1st marquess of , ...
- William Rufus - William Rufus: William Rufus: see William II, king of England.