whose army was destroyed by the Angel of Death, is by the
Orientals called King Moussal. (D' Herbelot, notes to the Koran.)
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Sennacherib from Fact Monster:
- Sennacherib - Sennacherib Sennacherib or Senherib,d. 681 B.C., king of Assyria (705–681 B.C.). The son of ...
- Senherib - Senherib: Senherib: see Sennacherib.
- Tartan, in the Bible - Tartan Tartan , in the Bible, official title of two Assyrians sent to Hezekiah by Sennacherib and ...
- Rab-shakeh - Rab-shakeh Rab-shakeh , in the Bible, Assyrian official sent by Sennacherib against Jerusalem.
- Rab-saris - Rab-saris Rab-saris , in the Bible, title of a high official at the Assyrian and Babylonian court, ...