Scarpa's shoes for curing club feet, etc. Devised by Antonio
Scarpa, an Italian anatomist.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Shoes from Fact Monster:
- Fashions & Costumes - Homework Center – Frequently Asked Questions Fashions & Costumes Other Related Sites
- Footwear Facts - Footwear Facts Sandals originated in warm climates where the soles of the feet needed protection ...
- shoe - shoe shoe, foot covering, usually of leather, consisting of a sole and a portion above the sole ...
- Ballet Shoes - Starring Emilia Fox, Emma Watson, Yasmin Paige, Victoria Wood, Lucy Boynton
- Memorable Olympic Moments: The Man with the Golden Shoes - Summer Olympics memorable moments of Michael Johnson