(1 syl.). To follow suit. To follow the leader; to do as
those do who are taken as your exemplars. The term is from games of
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Suit from Fact Monster:
- suite - suite suite , in music, instrumental form derived from dance and consisting of a series of ...
- Space Suits - Space Suits Source: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) To be able to explore and ...
- procedure - procedure procedure, in law, the rules that govern the obtaining of legal redress. This article ...
- Suits on the Loose - Starring Brandon Beemer, Fred Dryer, Eric Edelstein, Alex Feldman, Eric 'Ty' Hodges II
- LZR Racer - The world's fastest swim suit