Thuath-duiné (north men). Our word Dutch and the German Deutsch are variations of the same word, originally written Theodisk.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Teutons from Fact Monster:
- Teutonic Knights - Teutonic Knights Teutonic Knights or Teutonic Order, German military religious order founded ...
- Teutones - Teutones Teutones or Teutons:see Germans.
- Teutons - Teutons: Teutons: see Germans.
- Germans - Germans Germans, great ethnic complex of ancient Europe, a basic stock in the composition of the ...
- Teutonic religion - Teutonic religion: Teutonic religion: see Germanic religion.