Thin Red Line
(The). The old 93rd Highlanders were so described at the
battle of Balaclava by Dr. W. H. Russell, because they did not take the
trouble to form into square. “Balaclava” is one of the honour names on
their colours, and their regimental magazine is named The Thin Red
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Thin Red Line from Fact Monster:
- World War II Movies - World War II Movies From "Schindler's List" to the summer blockbuster "Pearl ...
- James Jones - Jones, James Jones, James, 1921–77, American novelist, b. Robinson, Ill. Written in the ...
- John Cusack - John Cusack actor Born: 6/28/1966 Birthplace: Evanston, Illinois Intelligent, highly regarded actor ...
- Jim Caviezel - Biography of Jim Caviezel, Star of 2004's The Passion of the Christ
- Jared Leto - Jared Leto actor Born: 12/26/1971 Birthplace: Bossier City, Louisiana After a nomadic childhood ...