(The). The One- that is, the Unity. This should be To hen properly.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on To En from Fact Monster:
- En-tappuah - En-tappuah En-tappuah , the same as Tappuah 2.
- En-hazor - En-hazor En-hazor , in the Bible, place on Naphtali.
- En-mishpat - En-mishpat En-mishpat , the same as Kadesh (Kadesh-barnea).
- En-rogel - En-rogel En-rogel , in the Bible, spring, near Jerusalem.
- En-shemesh - En-shemesh En-shemesh , in the Bible, place, E of Jerusalem, on the border of Judah.