[ happiness ]. A tree of Paradise, of gigantic
proportions, whose branches stretch out to those who wish to gather
their produce; not only all luscious fruits, but even the flesh of
birds already cooked, green garments, and even horses ready saddled and
bridled. From the root of this tree spring the rivers of Paradise,
flowing with milk and honey, wine and water, and from the banks of
which may be picked up inestimable gems.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Tuba from Fact Monster:
- tuba - tuba tuba [Lat.,=trumpet], valved brass wind musical instrument of wide conical bore. The term tuba ...
- Thebez - Thebez Thebez , in the Bible, fortified town where Abimelech was killed, NE of Shechem. It is the ...
- ophicleide - ophicleide ophicleide [Gr.,=serpent with keys], brass wind musical instrument of relatively wide ...
- What does it mean? - falsetto --Listen to the pronunciation: WAV format or AU format When cousin Alford speaks in a ...
- orchestra and orchestration: Instruments of the Orchestra - Instruments of the Orchestra The strings, except the harp, have several players for each part, the ...