The United States of North America.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on U S from Fact Monster:
- S - U - S - U Russell Sage Yves Saint-Laurent Haym Salomon Sir Titus Salt Paul A. Samuelson William Savery ...
- U, Burmese honorific - U U, honorific used in Myanmar. See second part of name (e.g., Thant, U).
- United States - Information on United States — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Roth v. United States - Roth v. United States Roth v. United States, case decided in 1957 by the U.S. Supreme Court. Samuel ...
- U-V - U-V U2 Tracey Ullman Liv Ullmann Skeet Ulrich Amber Valletta Abigail Van Buren Lee Van Cleef ...