(Latin). The reverse; the terms of the case being reversed.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Vice Versa from Fact Monster:
- crank - crank crank, mechanical linkage consisting of a bar attached to a pivot at one of its ends in such ...
- F. Anstey - Anstey, F. Anstey, F., pseud. of Thomas Anstey Guthrie,1856–1934, English author. He ...
- Roman Numeral Challenge - Test your knowledge of Roman numerals by playing this exciting, interactive game!
- Peter Viertel - Biography of Peter Viertel, Author and screenwriter who produced proactive works of fiction and memoir. Viertel wrote at least 9 novels and 11 feature films. He used hi…
- Games, quizzes, hangman, math games, same game, roman numeral games - Arcade style, educational games and teaching tools for kids and teachers. Pop culture quizzes and crosswords. Flash based, interactive math, science, and word games.