(The). Queen Elizabeth (1533, 1558-1603).
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894
More on Virgin Queen from Fact Monster:
- Elizabeth I, queen of England - Elizabeth I Elizabeth I, 1533–1603, queen of England (1558–1603). Sections in this ...
- Elizabeth I - Biography of Elizabeth I, "The Virgin Queen" of England, 1558-1603
- Origin of State Names - Origin of State Names Alabama May come from Choctaw meaning “thicket-clearers” or ...
- COLONIAL AMERICA - From the 16th to 18th century, European nations invaded and settled large areas of North America. The colonists often attacked and dispersed the Ameri
- Bette Davis - Biography of Bette Davis, The bug-eyed movie star from All About Eve