estate tax: see inheritance tax.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on estate tax from Fact Monster:
- inheritance tax - inheritance tax inheritance tax, assessment made on the portion of an estate received by an ...
- Monaco: Economy - Economy Monaco has a customs union with France, and its currency is interchangeable with the ...
- land tax - land tax land tax, impost levied upon real property. It is sometimes called a real estate tax, ...
- Tax Refund 2001 - Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001—A review of the 2001 tax refund
- Encyclopedia: Taxation - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Taxation.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Taxation